In this week’s episode, Rut Patel of Voyager Industries tells listeners how he grew his engineering business to the point where it’s making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
A few years ago, Rut quit both of his jobs to pursue his passion for drones and engineering full-time. Now, he has a team of employees and a company that made well over $300,000 in 2020.
How did he do it? Listen to find out!
Don’t forget to enter our weekly giveaway before 3/9/21 for a chance to win one of 5 prizes (including a free 15-minute coaching call with Rut): https://dronelaunchacademy.typeform.com/to/TQsJBN8q
Connect with Rut:
- Website: https://www.voyagerind.com/
Have a Drone Business? Want to be Interviewed for Season 4?
- Complete this questionnaire: Drone to $1K Business Owner Application
Training from Drone Launch Academy
- Part 107 Exam Prep Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Photo Pro Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Video A to Z Course ($100 off)
- Aerial Roof Inspection Pro Course ($100 off)
- Drones 101 Course ($20 off)
Other Places to Listen