Danny Elassad from Mole Media and Hoverscape joins us this week to talk about his full-time drone job AND his drone side hustle!
Danny is the chief remote pilot at Hoverscape, where he uses drones to create “digital twins” (extremely accurate, high resolution 3D models) of large structures, like telecom towers and warehouses.
With Mole Media (his own drone company), Danny does drone photography and videography. He’s even had the chance to work with Netflix and TV shows!
To hear all about how Danny uses drones both creatively and analytically, be sure to give this episode a listen.
And if you want a chance to win one of this week’s prizes, don’t forget to play our 2 truths and a lie game: https://dronelaunchacademy.typeform.com/to/L4xJOKdy
Connect with Danny:
- Facebook: @molemedia89
- Instagram: @molemedia
- YouTube:Mole Media
Have a drone question?
- Here’s the link to our new Ask Drone Launch page: https://www.askdronelaunch.com/
Have a Drone Business? Want to be Interviewed for the Drone to $1K Podcast?
- Complete this questionnaire: Drone to $1K Business Owner Application
Training from Drone Launch Academy
- Part 107 Exam Prep Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Photo Pro Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Video A to Z Course ($100 off)
- Aerial Roof Inspection Pro Course ($100 off)
- Drones 101 Course ($20 off)
Other Places to Listen