This week, Kevin Olson of Maryland Drone Guy joins us to talk about his aerial photography and videographer business, which he’s successfully grown over the past year.
Kevin first started flying drones at the beginning of the COVID pandemic and got his Part 107 license last July.
Since then, Kevin has had the opportunity to work with many local businesses, including wineries and breweries, restaurants, gyms, a drive-in movie theater, an engineering company, and more.
Kevin has used Instagram to grow his business quickly – without even buying paid ads!
How has Kevin been able to build a profitable drone business, while also working a full-time job?
Listen to this week’s episode to find out!
Be sure to play this week’s 2 truths and a lie game for a chance to win an awesome prize: https://dronelaunchacademy.typeform.com/to/cwbo6KDT
Connect with Kevin:
- Facebook: @marylanddroneguy
- Instagram: @marylanddroneguy
- Twitter: @MD_Drone_Guy
- YouTube: Maryland Drone Guy
- Website: marylanddroneguy.com
Have a Drone Business? Want to be Interviewed for the Drone to $1K Podcast?
- Complete this questionnaire: Drone to $1K Business Owner Application
Training from Drone Launch Academy
- Part 107 Exam Prep Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Photo Pro Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Video A to Z Course ($100 off)
- Aerial Roof Inspection Pro Course ($100 off)
- Drones 101 Course ($20 off)
Other Places to Listen