Our guest this week is James Grace of JMG Aerial Imagery. James provides aerial photography and videography services for clients in the construction and real estate industries.
Before starting his own drone business in early 2019, James worked in post-production at Warner Brothers and Sony Pictures. While there, he learned the editing process, and he built a LinkedIn network of 10,000+ connections.
James has used his previous industry knowledge, as well as social media, to start and grow his business.
Listen to the full episode to hear James’ story and learn how he’s built his business!
And don’t forget to play this week’s game of 2 truths and a lie after you listen to this episode for a chance to win an awesome Drone Launch prize: https://dronelaunchacademy.typeform.com/to/oi608JzX
Here is the link to the video of the home with the retractable roof that James mentions during this episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ21co4BQ5E
Connect with James:
- Facebook: @JMGraceAerial
- Instagram: @jmg_aerial_imagery
- Twitter: @AerialJmg
- YouTube: James Grace
- Website: https://www.jmgaerial.com/
Have a Drone Business? Want to be Interviewed for the Drone to $1K Podcast?
- Complete this questionnaire: Drone to $1K Business Owner Application
Training from Drone Launch Academy
- Part 107 Exam Prep Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Photo Pro Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Video A to Z Course ($100 off)
- Aerial Roof Inspection Pro Course ($100 off)
- Drones 101 Course ($20 off)
Other Places to Listen