This week’s guest is Joey Howard from Cascade Stream Solutions.
Joey is an engineer with about 30 years of experience, and now he uses drones to help him in his job.
With drones, Joey is able to collect LIDAR and orthomosaic data for his clients. The data he collects can be used for stream surveying, river engineering, fisheries engineering, and many other important environmental engineering and surveying services.
During this episode, Joey talks about some of the interesting work he’s done and gives advice to drone pilots who are thinking about getting into the LIDAR and photogrammetry niche — so be sure to check it out!
And if you want a chance to win one of this week’s prizes, don’t forget to play our two truths and a lie game: https://dronelaunchacademy.typeform.com/to/zhV67XdY
Connect with Joey:
- Website: https://cascadestreamsolutions.com/
- YouTube: Cascade Stream Solutions
- Email: info@cascadestreamsolutuons.
Have a Drone Business? Want to be Interviewed for the Drone to $1K Podcast?
- Complete this questionnaire: Drone to $1K Business Owner Application
Training from Drone Launch Academy
- Part 107 Exam Prep Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Photo Pro Course ($50 off)
- Aerial Video A to Z Course ($100 off)
- Aerial Roof Inspection Pro Course ($100 off)
- Drones 101 Course ($20 off)
Other Places to Listen