In the Mini 2 Mastery course, you’ll learn:
- What comes with the Mini 2 Fly More Combo and how to set it up so you don’t have to read the entire manual.
- The hardware features, which will help you learn about your Mini 2's impressive capabilities.
- How to use the remote controller and each of its buttons so that you’ll know exactly what each button does.
- How to download and use the features on the DJI Fly app, which you'll use during your flights.
- Whether or not you need to register your drone before you get out there and start flying.
- What steps you need to take before flying your drone.
- How to check the airspace you’ll be flying in so you can make sure you’re not violating any of the FAA's regulations.
- How to check the weather forecasts, which will help you determine whether or not the weather will allow for a safe flight.
- Tips to help you avoid crashing your drone.
- How to take off and land your drone safely.
- What each feature and flight mode is used for so you can safely and confidently fly your Mini 2.
- How to practice flying your drone with flight exercises that will help you to get comfortable with the controls.
- How to use your drone's quickshots, which are pre-set movements that allow you to get cool aerial shots.