3) I’m not flying my drone directly for payment, just flying in support of my business. Do I still need a remote pilot certificate?
4) What IS a Remote Pilot Certificate? Why do I need one? How do I get it? What do I do with it once I get it?
6) Where do I take the FAA exam? How do I book an appointment to take the exam? What is the FAA exam fee?
16) Does this course provide any continuing education credits that I can use for my professional certification?
17) I need to take the recurrent exam. Do you offer a different course for review and re-certification?
What IS a Remote Pilot Certificate? Why do I need one? How do I get it? What do I do with it once I get it?
Your remote pilot certificate is the document that will allow you to fly your drone commercially, and if you attempt to use your drone for commercial purposes without one, you can face hefty fines. You get it once you successfully pass the Part 107 exam at an FAA testing center. Once you receive it in the mail, you will want to make sure to carry it with you when you are using your drone. See our guide for more information.
Where do I take the FAA exam? How do I book an appointment to take the exam? What is the FAA exam fee?You will take the FAA exam at one of the FAA exams around the country. You can book the appointment at this link https://faa.psiexams.com/faa/login The exam fee is currently $160.
Accelerated: It is possible to complete the course in a day or two if you have the time to really focus on the course.
If you complete all the modules in the course and score an 80% or higher on our final exam within 7 days of taking the Part 107 exam, but then fail the FAA Part 107 exam, you will be eligible for a refund. We will also cover the price of your next testing fee. That is how confident we are that you WILL pass.
Yes we do! The normal price of our Part 107 Exam Prep Course is $199 per person, but if you have several people that you would like to pay for on one invoice, we offer the following discounts:
– 4 to 9 people: $139/license
– 10 to 19 people: $129/license
– 20+ people: $119/license
The group would be paid for on one invoice, and then we would send you a promo code that is good for the number of licenses you paid for. That way your folks can create their own logins, then use the code to access the course for free (since it has already been paid for on the invoice).
If you’d like to move forward, just email Jorge at [email protected]