Drone Mapping and Modeling Deals
Now through Friday (4/29) at 11:59PM eastern time!
Right now, you can get:
50% off our Drone Mapping and Modeling Fundamentals course
50% off our brand new Drone Mapping and Modeling Pro course
50% off our Ultimate Drone Mapping and Modeling Bundle (includes both courses)
The Ultimate Drone Mapping and Modeling Bundle
(normally $998, now just $499)
The Drone Mapping and Modeling Bundle will teach you all of the skills and knowledge you’ll need to create accurate and detailed maps and models for your clients.
This bundle includes both our Drone Mapping and Modeling Fundamentals course and our brand new Drone Mapping and Modeling Pro course.
Drone Mapping and Modeling Pro (NEW)
(normally $599, now just $299.50)
Our brand new Drone Mapping and Modeling Pro course will teach you the pro-level skills you’ll need to create drone maps and 3D models that will wow your clients.
The Pro course builds on what we teach in the Fundamentals course so you can take your skills and knowledge to the next level.
Jorge Casamiquela and Rut Patel will teach you:
- What DSM and contour maps are and why they’re beneficial to your clients
- What software you need to be successful with creating pro-level maps and 3D models
- What ground control points (GCPs) are, why they’re important, and how to set them up
- How to create a flight plan
- How to successfully fly your mission
- How to create a Pix4D account and upload your data
- How to analyze your DSM in Pix4D
- How to analyze your DSM in QGIS
- How to use QGIS to generate and analyze contour maps
- How to analyze your contour map in AutoCad
- What 3D models are and why they’re helpful to your clients
- What software you need to create 3D models
- The difference between Dense Point Cloud and 3D Mesh
- How to capture the necessary data for 3D models
- How to process and analyze 3D models using Pix4D
- And more
Drone Mapping and Modeling Fundamentals
(normally $399, now just $199.50)
In the Drone Mapping and Modeling Fundamentals course, David Young and Rut Patel will teach you the fundamentals skills necessary to capture data and create detailed drone maps and models.
After going through the course, you’ll be able to use your drone mapping and modeling knowledge to land jobs and provide your clients with valuable data.
Here’s an outline of the various sections within the course (each section has multiple lessons within it):
- Intro to photogrammetry – what photogrammetry is, how it’s being used in various industries, and more.
- Data acquisition fundamentals – how to collect data with your drone.
- Understanding client needs – how to understand your clients’ needs so you can land jobs and provide your clients with the data they need to solve challenges.
- Course mock project – explanation of the mock project, which you’ll complete as you go through the course.
- Pre-flight planning – how to make sure that you’re ready to fly, including checking the weather, checking airspace, and more.
- Creating your flight plan – how to create your automated flight plan, what settings to use, and more.
- Flying your mission and collecting your data – how to complete your mission and gather the data you need.
- Processing your data – how to process the data you collected.
- Analyzing your data – how to analyze the data and understand what it means for your client and how it will help them solve a problem(s).
- Report generation and product delivery – how to create and deliver your final report to your client.
- Full over-the-shoulder walkthrough – a full walkthrough of a real drone mapping job.
- Final course assignment – explanation of your final assignment and the certification you can earn.